Adrian and Tom kick off a new segment we're calling "Style Roulette". First up, a style that is confusing and contentious in many ways: British Brown Ale.
- Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale
- AleSmith Nut Brown
- Anchor acquired by Sapporo
- Tooheys replaces VB for NSW Blues
- Style roulette: 13B - British Brown Ale
- London Brown Ale
- Beer Judge Certification Program
- BCJP 2015 Style Guidelines
- Why there's no such beer as 'English Brown Ale'
- Wildflower making 100% NSW beer
- Sydney Beer Week: Wildflower & Friends Morning Session: Waratah Release & Tech Talks
- Adrian: Wayward Son Lupulin IPA
- Tom: Balter Black Metal Disco