In our first episode of 2015 we explore the different nuances that come from the way beer is packaged. As an excuse to get Doc back on the show, we blind taste Doctor's Orders Brewing's Zephyr and Prescription 12 from both growler and his recently released bottles to see if we can tell which is which.
Whilst we're at it we catch up with what's been happening with Doc through 2014, consider the Australian Craft Beer Bubble, try to make predictions for the Hottest 100 on Australia Day, and gain an insight into how Brad thinks we get squid ink.
- Beavertown Holy Cowbell India Stout
- Doctor's Orders Brewing Zephyr (growler and bottle)
- Doctor's Orders Brewing Prescription 12 (growler and bottle)
- Captain Lawrence Brewing Company Frost Monster
- Liam: 4 Pines Xmas Saison
- Brad: La Sirène Brewing
- Adrian: La Sirène Brewing Praline
- Doc: Bridge Road 1000 and B2 Bomber Mach 4.0